CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2012

Jen Sitting on a gift



Good morning my crafty friends,  Today I sharing a Design team post for Jen's Digi Stamps.  I am using the digi stamp, which you can purchase in her store here.

"Jen Sitting On A Gift"


I used Letraset Promarkers to color her in,  and then i cut her out so I could add her to the card after with 3 dimensional pop dots/  I used a light blue base from Michael's Recollections card stock,  finished card size is 5 and 1/2 by 5 and 1//2.  the next mat was bright green at 5 and 1/4 by 5 and 1/4. and then pink at 5 by5.  I used Christmas patterend paper with ornaments in the background. and so I used Cricut Artiste cartridge ornament cut at 2 inches to add on the base with a dimensional to help hold the card up.

For bling, I used some purple  Recollections buttons covered with glitter that I found on clearance at Michaels to give it some dazzle.  For the ribbon, I received today in the mail from fellow crafter Michelle Smith,a pretty green with blue polka dots, which is the opposite of how I colored the bow on the present so it worked out great!  On top of the ornament on the base,I added a pretty purple bow that has a small pearl on it. Then to finish it off, I put Stickles on the headband scarf and leggings.



I hope you liked Jen Sitting On A Gift !!
Make sure you stop over to Jen's Digi Stamp shop and pick up a digi today:)
Please stop back again!

Happy Crafting...Cathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment