CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2013

CAS Card with Jen's Digi Stamp

Hi Everyone,


This is SOMA here

Today is my turn to showcase 
the project for Jen's Digi Stamps.

To share with you all ...........
my card this time's 
for

I have used a cute little card 
with a ever so sweet Jen sitting on gift image!

 ..And here's a look at my card : -


Close up......



I hope you like my card :)..
If you have any questions regarding any of the images used .....
Please leave a comment .....
&
 I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget
Hope I've inspired to look in to 



 you all will play along our current Challenge # CELEBRATE..!!   
&

The winner will receive an amazing Prize 
of  
 2 Jen's Digi Stamp.........WOW!!!!

Thank you  for reading this post..... 

Have a awesome day!!!!


2 comments:

Crafting Vicky

awesome card. Love the die cut!

Cathy

Pretty card, I am loving the lace you have going across the middle, and of course your digi!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Post a Comment