CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2013

Love's in Air with jen's Digi Stamps

Hello Everyone,    
  
 it’s SOMA here
 with my jen's Digi Stamps DT inspiration post. 

  This week our team are creating projects 
with the theme 
of 
ALL ABOUT LOVE CHALLENGE......!!!!

so 
here is my make using Falling hearts….....
With
 Valentine’s Day just around the corner 
I wanted to tell you all
 how much I love 
&
 appreciate you. 
You are the best   jen's Digi Stamps fans
 any one could dream up
 &
 WOW me every challenges
 with
 all your amazing skills, ideas 
and the love 
you share with your fellow crafters.

We are really excited 
that
 you have Joined us this challenge!
Thank you so much to Everyone 
who 
joined us
 for 
our challenge

CELEBRATE

last week!! 

So
 Thank You! 

Thank you for being amazing inspirational crafty friends!

Here's my DT inspiration......


Close-up of card......



This fun image "Falling hearts
You can be found  under Valentine or Love.  


I hope you like my card :)..

If you have any questions regarding any of the images used .....
Please leave a comment .....
&

 I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget

Hope I've inspired to
 look in to you all 
will play along our current Challenge 
ALL ABOUT LOVE # ..!!   

&




The winner will receive an amazing Prize 

of  
 2 Jen's Digi Stamp.........WOW!!!!


Thank you  for reading this post..... 
hope you like what I have done,
 as always I  love to read your comments. 

 I hope that you  will all come
&
 join in with  us at the
our challenge blog !!!!

have a lovely day............!!!!


Catch ya laters..............!!!!





2 comments:

CraftyGirl

Great post and card Soma! Love how you showcased Jen's image. Great job!!!

Your DT Sister
CraftyGirl

Eileen Fields

Lovely!! Hey Jen, I ordered 3 stamps on the 31 of Jan, payment was sent and transaction completed. Can u plz send the stamps to eric_fields@ameritec.net? Thanks so much.

Post a Comment